Click here to see our Youtube Channel
PLAYBACK PROBLEMS? If a sermon sounds garbled or unexpectedly skips back to the start, then there might be a problem with your browser's mp3 sound file player. Either try a different browser (for example, Firefox or Chrome instead of Safari), or download the sermon recording and play the download.
WANT TO DOWNLOAD? To download a recording from a web browser, first right-click the link or press 'control' and left-click simultaneously, then choose 'Download' from the resulting menu. You can then play the downloaded recording using a local music utility (such as the 'QuickTime Player' or 'iTunes' on a Mac).
WANT TO LISTEN WITHOUT DOWNLOADING? With most browsers, just click its link.
- 3/01/2020 Gifts of the Wilderness
- 2/23/2020 A Spectacular Metamorphosis, Pastor Liz & Rev. Andy Bossardet - RCA Coordinator for Equipping Thriving Congregations
- 2/9/2020 We are God's Light
- 1/19/2020 Loving your enemies and the call to become the Lamb of God
- 1/5/2020 The Light of Christ's Epiphany is Diffuse
- 12/29/2019 Guest Pastor
- 11/24/2019 Guest Pastor Jason Johnston "Giving Thanks for the Bread of Life"
- 11/17/2019 The Unlikely Power of the King of Kings
- 11/3/2019 Reclaiming Justice for God
- 10/27/2019 RRC 300th Celebration (110 Minutes)
- 10/27/2019 Young Visions and Old Prophecies
- 10/13/2019 "Pay it Forward by Helping Someone Other than Ourselves", Mark & Antonia Hollain - Parents of Mateo - Founder of Live for a Cause
- 9/29/2019 You''re Richer Than You Think
- 8/25/2019 Guest Pastor
- 8/18/2019 Guest Pastor
- 7/28/2019 How Dare We NOT Ask God for What We Need!
- 7/21/2019 Driven to Distraction: Contemplative Service Merges Martha & Mary
- 7/14/2019 Good Samaritans on the Road to Limiting Solitary Confinement in NJ Prisons
- 6/30/2019 Justification by Faith, Part 3: Paul's Bottom Line on the Destruction of Persons
- 6/23/2019 Justification by Faith, Part 2: Clothed in Christ on World Refugee Day
- 6/16/2019 Justification by Faith, Part 1: Negotiating Differences, Complementarian and Egalitarian (Note: Pastor Liz misspoke the name of our Classis which is Classis of Delaware-Raritan)
- 6/9/2019 Pentecost’s Greatest Gift Is Our Greatest Challenge. (Acts 2: 1-21)
- 6/2/2019 Jesus Ascended. It Matters. Here’s Why. (Acts 1:1-11)
- 5/26/2019 Holy Spirit of Liberation in Acts 16 and Charleston, SC’s first Decoration Day. (Acts 16:16-31)